Sunday, July 03, 2011

TENACITY ROUND TABLE – Special Premier – July 4th – 7 PM EST


Join us as we debut a potential new show on The Gut And Bone Show. I have invited all of the hosts from Tenacity Radio to join me to discuss … well… who knows what! I will have some subject matter to discuss and we will hopefully learn a little about each other and you the listeners can learn about us too!.What a better way to see just what the various hosts are all about, ” ON THE INSIDE “. See what your favorite host feels about certain subjects. And maybe even some personal stuff. Like .. eye color…  fave shoes …  and how we feel about …PLAID. It’s about time we discussed these things. You can listen in the chat room and join in on the conversation. 
 I hope this turns out to be a good time for all and if so then I just might do it on occasion. The show will return to it’s normal self…if you call that normal, next week! 
feel free to email me at Robbywrench@gmail.com if you have any questions you want asked. 
Tune in “LIVE” Monday July 4th at 7 PM EST  —–>HERE

No comments: