Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Gut & Bone Show ---- Heathyr Hoffman

Join us live on Moday Feb. 22nd at 7 PM EST as we talk some Paranormal lingo with Heathyr Hoffman from Ghost Hunters Academy and really so much more. 
 

"It is the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our powers of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive."

Hi! I'm Heathyr Hoffman.

I'm a medium.  Actually, I'm more of a size small; but basically what I'm saying here is that I see and hear dead people.  And hey! I was also on the Syfy network's series, Ghost Hunters Academy.

I've been able to communicate with spirits since I was a small child, but don't let that fool you.  I consider myself a skeptical medium, which is to say that I seek to find all possible alternate explanations for phenomena before concluding that something is paranormal.  If something looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, sometimes it's just a guy in a duck suit.


You can view Heathyr's site ------- > HERE 
You can view the show's site ------ > HERE

No comments: