Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Gut & Bone Show ---- MARY NOVAK-- SHAMAN Feb. 15, 2010 7 pm est.

Isis, Osiris and Horus
My Myth experienced as a Female Shaman Warrior's Archetype:
A Journey (Story) to my South Node in Taurus in the 6th. The
journey to unify are the secrets held in our own past...

This is just ONE of my past lives reclaimed, not counting the 7 others, nor the initiations of the Serpent, Jaguar and Condor Nation Ancestors or my Relationship with Mother Earth herself....

Know thy Self, ALL of thy Self... I could change this story to any culture or any race, of any time on earth... for it is all of our myths that we share as one humanity:

My asteroid Osiris (5 Leo) conjuncts my Uranus (9 Leo) in the 9th (Higher Learning), opposing my (Sun 3, Venus r 11 in Aquarius) in the 3rd (other worlds journeys).


TUNE IN TO THE GUT & BONE SHOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING WOMAN.

Mary Novak

No comments: